Beta Testing

« Back to discussions

Posted by Michael G on March 26, 2019 15:47

Updates

• Michael Glasmyer

Posted by Michael G on March 26, 2019 15:47

Hello! I got an e-mail today about beta testing the new 2.0 release of FourMinutes and I have a few questions:

1.) Can I have just a few people test it? As in not everyone on our license has to upgrade to 2.0 at once?
    2.) Am I able to get access to the Cloud Panel before I have testers to verify the settings and configurations we need in place?
    3.) Will the new cloud capabilities come at an additional cost during next renewal?
    4.) Are there any guides or best practices we can read up on during configuration?

Thanks,
    Michael

• Peter Obel

Posted by Peter O on April 09, 2019 09:27

Staff Message

Hi Michael

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, our support system had a misconfiguration.

1) Yes, you can have as many or as few people test version 2, the license is completely the same so you can run both concurrently.
    2) Yes, you have access to the cloud panel now
    3) No extra cost associated with the upgrades at all. You will never be charged additional for any upgrades
    4) Not yet, but we are working on the information, version 2 will as a standard work as a drop in replacement for version 1, but will have extra features that can be enabled.

Regards

Peter

• Peter Obel

Posted by Peter O on April 30, 2019 11:47

Staff Message

Hi Michael
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, our support system had a misconfiguration, it was sending emails without the last letter (so it has been trying so send to [email protected])

1) Yes, you can have as many or as few people test version 2, the license is completely the same so you can run both concurrently.
    2) Yes, you have access to the cloud panel now
    3) No extra cost associated with the upgrades at all. You will never be charged additional for any upgrades
    4) Not yet, but we are working on the information, version 2 will as a standard work as a drop in replacement for version 1, but will have extra features that can be enabled.
    Regards
    Peter

Post a reply to this discussion

Add an attachment…

Why are you asking me this? We're just asking this to verify that you're human. This helps us reduce the volume of SPAM which is submitted automatically by bots.