We have been asked the question if there is a solution across all devices (mobile, web, mac and pc) in order to change the default meeting lengths in Outlook.
And we fully appreciate that there should be a solution across devices.
If you do all the research we have. What you will most likely find is:
- There is no universal way through the Exchange server to do this, unfortunately.
- For Windows you can
- Hack the display forms by VBA, and it will not be pretty
- Or change the calendar time, which will have many other side effects.
- (or use OML)
- For mobile devices there is no solution.
- For Mac there might be a way to port OML
- For Webmail (Exchange) there might be a way to port OML
In order to port OML, we would be interested in partners that both need it and are willing to test the implementation.